When you as a supplier consistently violate Orderchamp standards will result in the suspension or deactivation of your account. Retailer en brand satisfaction is for us the main reason of existence. To ensure we are delivering a great experience for our retailers we monitor a variety of metrics and take action to maintain Orderchamp minimum quality & service standards. When, as a supplier, you’re not meeting our minimum standards we may put limits on your account or lower your search placement until you meet our standards again. When you consistently aren’t meeting our standards we may also restrict you from selling your product on Orderchamp by suspending or deactivating your account.
Articles in this section
- How much does Orderchamp cost?
- Overview of supplier policies
- Providing great terms for retailers
- Committing to quality and service
- Updating your newest collections on Orderchamp
- Keeping transactions on Orderchamp
- Violation of agreement & our actions
- Who can sell on Orderchamp?
- What is Orderchamp and how do I apply?
- Which countries can I sell in?