We believe that stores can stand out from the crowd with a unique product range. For example, think of handmade creations, products with a social story or sustainable background. With our vision to get unique products in every store we help both retailers and brands to grow their business. In order to do so we ask you as a supplier to commit to high standards of quality and service.
We want your brand to be successful at Orderchamp, and we will reach out to notify you of your account when flagged for quality and/or service issues. The key quality and service metrics and standards we’ve summarized below:
- Setup of your storefront in the right way. Use our (sub)categories and values when importing / updating your collection;
- Keep your stock-level up-to-date. We don’t want disappointed retailers.
- Uniqueness in offering, we strive for an excellent assortment;
- Quality of your brand story, including your values;
- Create collections within your storefront to provide better navigation;
- Ensure that the product images comply with the Orderchamp product image standards (e.g., 1st image is free standing;
Communication & Orders
- Time of response in the chat (within 24 hours);
- Proactively reach out to your followers to create engagement;
- Time to decline/accepting of new orders (within 48 hours);
- Quickly find reasonable solutions in case a retailer is unsatisfied with an order;
- Damaged goods rate below 1%;
- Out of stock products below 2%;
- Late shipping rate below 3%;
- Cancellation rate below 3%;
- Negative feedback/ratings below 5%.
When you as a supplier consistently violate Orderchamp quality & service standards will result in the suspension or deactivation of your account.