Completing transactions (first or successive) outside of Orderchamp with retailers that got to know your brand via our platform (and/or platform branding) is something that’s not ok. We work very hard to bring you new retailers and hope that we are providing you a precious service. It’s the basis of our business and the foundation of our partnership, and we can only grow our community this way. If we find platform abuse in any way, we’ll definitely suspend the flagged account(s). Let’s maintain a level of respect and professionalism with all parties in the Orderchamp community. And you know, invited retailers by yourself, can order without any commission costs charged. Isn’t that awesome?
Articles in this section
- How much does Orderchamp cost?
- Overview of supplier policies
- Providing great terms for retailers
- Committing to quality and service
- Updating your newest collections on Orderchamp
- Keeping transactions on Orderchamp
- Violation of agreement & our actions
- Who can sell on Orderchamp?
- What is Orderchamp and how do I apply?
- Which countries can I sell in?