We are building this product and community together. In order to grow and keep everyone happy, we have set up some guidelines that we hope you will respect.
An Orderchamp retailer is expected to:
- Ensure that Orderchamp has enough information to validate that you are a retailer (registration no., address, store type, time in business, etc.);
- Include a VAT number in your account in case you have a VAT number, before placing an order;
- Contact brands on Orderchamp, in case of questions, via the chat that is available on every brands' storefront;
- Communicate to Orderchamp if MSRP price seems off, we quality check all our content;
- Contact a brand in case of an unsatisfactory order or issue and try to find a solution. Feel free to notify Orderchamp too when you cannot come to a solution. We will work it out together;
- Do not use photos of our brands before getting their approval - e.g., for dropshipping or social selling (this is currently not a feature that we provide);
- You discuss your discounts with the supplier, handling other, we would ask you not to set other, lower MSRP's;
- Not sell or distribute products bought on Orderchamp via third-party marketplaces (i.e. Bol.com, Amazon, eBay, etc.).