To begin, designers at Orderchamp take the cover photos, either supplied by the brand or supplier, or coming from their website and produce the following two banners:
- A big rectangular banner which is used in the storefront overview as a header and in various e-mails and online marketing campaigns.
- A smaller squared banner which is used on the homepage and categorie overview
If you want to submit photos yourself, you can do so in your backoffice via Manager, on the left-hand menu "Settings > Store settings > Storefronts". There is a link provided for this right under the Logo section. See also: 'How do I manage my storefront(s)?'
Perhaps even more important than knowing 'how' we make your banners is knowing 'why' we make the banners ourselves. We provide this free service to ensure that every storefront using Orderchamp looks great. This not only means more sales for you as a supplier, but it also ensures that our platform has a high quality look and feel.
What do I have to take into account when submitting my photos?
- Photos must be high resolution (as big as you can provide) and shot in landscape.
- If your image contains a person, make sure the focus is still mainly on your product.
- Individual photos, no collages please.
- No marketing texts and/or logos on the images
- Photos containing some element of scenery and atmosphere are always preferred, not just a product with an empty background.