To ensure that our affiliated retailers only have relevant and high-quality products to choose from, we unfortunately cannot accept all products and segments on our platform.
Orderchamp wants to facilitate B2B/wholesale trade for quality brands and suppliers who might be less successful when relying on cash & carry centers or large B2C marketplaces (such as Amazon and eBay). At Orderchamp, we want to create a community for inspirational brands who have unique products to offer. For this reason, we place lots of emphasis on photography and imaging in our marketplace.
To make sure that we live up to our promise, certain standards have been set for who is allowed to sell on our platform:
- Your products fall into one of Orderchamp's six main categories. Currently, these are: Home & Living, Fashion Accessories; Beauty & Health, Luggage & Bags, Stationery and Kids & Baby.
- You have great quality products that carry a brand name.
- You have great product descriptions and beautiful, high resolution photos.
- You are a registered company and you have the right to sell your products.
- You have a company bank account where we can pay you.
If you have any questions about whether or not Orderchamp might be a fit for your business, we strongly encourage you to contact us. You can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with one of our sales representative on our website to find out more!